Shatrughan Sinha Came Out In Protest Against Agnipath Scheme, Said – Broke The Heart Of Youth, ‘Kshmaveer’ Will Have To Withdraw The Pardon Scheme

While protests against the government over the ‘Agneepath scheme’ continue, film actor and TMC MP Shatrughan Sinha also criticized the government. 

Shatrughan said that there was no thought, no consent, nor expert opinion was taken before implementing this plan.
 
Referring to PM Modi, he said that he says that there was consultation for years on this. 

If so, it should be visible. Shatrughan Sinha said that such a scheme was brought which broke the hearts of the youth. 

Apart from this, referring to the agriculture bill, Shatrughan said that the government had said about the farmers’ law that it would not be withdrawn but eventually it had to be withdrawn. 

Also Read:   Jammu Kashmir: Security Forces Kill Three Terrorists In Pulwama, One Soldier Martyred, Search Operation Continues

Now the government will also have to withdraw the Agneepath scheme. ‘Kshmaveer’ has to withdraw the plan apologizing, repenting. Shatrughan said that the country has now become an unemployed country. 

In such a situation, you have brought this four-year scheme for the youth. Where will the remaining 75 per cent people go after four years and the remaining 25 per cent are not your own, relatives, or party’s. 

Previous articleYashwant Sinha May Be The Opposition’s Presidential Candidate!, Mamta Proposed… The Name Will Be Final In The Meeting
Next articleBig Success For Security Forces, 2 Terrorists Killed In Pulwama Encounter, Killer Of Si Farooq Mir Also Involved