Stock Market Tips: Every investor in the stock market wants to make big money. Here every day we will tell you about 20 stocks. Out of these 20 stocks you can make big money by choosing certain stocks wisely.
On the CNBC-Voice Sidha Sauda show, 20 hot stocks are suggested for trading every day before the market opens. You can earn good money by investing in these stocks with proper analysis.
Two expert captains are made in the live deal show.
Both these experts give their opinion on 10-10 shares.
The captain of the team gives a red and green signal to decide whether to invest in his stock after a thorough study of these companies.
This sign also states the reason behind.
So let us know which stocks the captains of both the teams have included in their team today and what signal they have given for it.
01) DR LAL PATHLABS <GREEN> : Over 1000 cases of corona reported in last 24 hours in Delhi
02) INDRAPRASTHA MEDICAL CORP <GREEN> : Over 1000 cases of corona reported in last 24 hours in Delhi
03) CIPLA <GREEN> : More than 2000 new cases of corona were reported in the last 24 hours in the country.
04) NURECA <GREEN> : More than 2000 new cases of corona were reported in the last 24 hours in the country.
05) GLENMARK LIFE SCIENCES <RED> : Profit fell 5.5% to Rs 98.9 crore during Q4, EBITDA fell 13.5% to Rs 147.3 crore.
06) NYKAA <GREEN> : Agreed with Aveda to open a premium salon in the country.
07) TATA ELXSI <GREEN> : Revenue rose 7.3% to Rs 681.7 crore during Q4, profit was Rs 160 crore.
08) TATA MOTORS <GREEN> : The company will launch a new EV car on 29th April.
09) HDFC BANK <GREEN> : The stock is likely to rise today.
10) INFOSYS <GREEN> : Probability to buy in IT stocks today.
1) IOC (Green) : Crude oil processing rose 6.4 per cent to 52.8 million barrels / day in March. Fuel demand in the country reached a three-year high in March.
2) BPCL (Green) : Crude oil processing rose 6.4 per cent to 52.8 lakh barrels / day in March. Fuel demand in the country reached a three-year high in March.
3) HPCL (Green) : Crude oil processing rose 6.4 per cent to 52.8 lakh barrels / day in March. Fuel demand in the country reached a three-year high in March.
4) ANGEL ONE (Green) : Revenue rose 14% to Rs 671 crore during Q4. Profit rose 24% to Rs 205 crore.
5) ICICI SEC (Green) : Profit rose 3% to Rs 340 crore during Q4, revenue rose 21% to Rs 892 crore.
6) 5PAISA (Green) : Board meeting will be held on 27th April.
7) FINO PAYMENTS BANK (Green) : Approved by RBI to start referral service of FD, RD.
8) TATA STEEL (Red) : The company will stop importing Kolkata from Russia. The company imports 15 percent of its coal from Russia.
9) APOLLO TYRES (Green) : UBS purchase advice. Target 260 / share.
10) COAL INDIA (Green) : Coal price crossed $ 320. Demand for electricity in the country has increased.
(Special Note: The opinion given here is the personal of the market analyst, not of Newsnol.com or its management. Investment in the stock market is subject to risks. It is necessary to consult a certified expert before investing.)